Momona Tamada (Actress), born on September 28, 2006 in Vancouver, Canada. Momona Tamada's age 13 years & Zodiac Sign Libra, nationality Canadian (by birth) & Race/Ethnicity is Japanese. Let's check, How Tall is Momona Tamada?
Momona Tamada Bio
Momona Tamada Height
5 Feet 1 Inches (154.94 cm)
|Height & Weight|
|Height (in Feet-Inches)||5 Feet 1 Inches|
|Height (in Centimeters)||154.94 cm|
|Weight (in Kilograms)||43 kg|
|Weight (in Pounds)||94.79 lbs|
Momona Tamada Body Measurements
Momona Tamada's full body measurements are 32 inches (81.28 cm) - 30B - 24 inches (60.96 cm) - 30 inches (76.2 cm) .
|Measurements||32-24-30 inches/ 81.28-60.96-76.2 cm|
|Bust Size||32 inches (81.28 cm)|
|Waist Size||24 inches (60.96 cm)|
|Hips Size||30 inches (76.2 cm)|
Bio And Wiki
Momona Tamada is one of the most famous and trending Rapper in whole world right now. Momona Tamada was born on September 28, 2006 in Vancouver, Canada.
Family, Childhood, and Education
Her father’s name is Under review and mother name is unknown at this time. She hasn’t yet shared anything about her personal life, including her parents, siblings, and her childhood.
It appears that she is the only child to her parents. What is known about her parents is that they are originally from Japan and they immigrated to Canada before she was born. She attended regular school until 7th grade and later switched to online school as she became busy with the shoot. She is currently doing her 9th grade.
Her acting career began with the superhero web series, The Boys, in 2019, where she had a small part in one of the episodes. She starred alongside actors Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, and Erin Moriarty. The series premiered on Amazon’s Prime Video on July 26, 2019.
After that, she played a minor role in AMC’s award-winning anthology series, The Terror, and had a lead role in Netflix’s family film, The Main Event.
got her big break, when she secured the role of the younger version of Laura Jean Covey, which was played by Lana Condor, on Netflix’s hit rom-com flick, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. The film, which premiered on February 12, 2020, had an ensemble stars, including Maddie Ziegler, Jordan Fisher, Ross Butler, and Madeleine Arthur.
Furthermore, she also reprised her role in the third installment of the trilogy film as well. Momona’s latest project is Netflix’s “The Baby-Sitters Club” which is based on the popular book series of the same name published from 1986 to 2000.
She stars as Claudia Kishi, the vice-president of The Baby-Sitters Club and an all-around fashion maven, alongside Sophie Grace, Momona Tamada, Shay Rudolph, Malia Baker, Alicia Silverstone, and Mark Feuerstein.
Relationship/ Affairs And Boyfriend
Momona is single for sure as she is too young to get involved in a romantic relationship. She hasn’t talked much about the personal aspect of her life. Moreover, Momona is currently focusing on her career and education and has very little time for romance.
Momona Tamada Net Worth And Salary
As of 2020, the estimated Momona Tamada's net worth is $13 million USD. Her major source of income is her acting career. Momona salary as of 2020 is $2.6 million per year.
Social Media Profile
She is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. She has more than 267k followers on Instagram and more than 16k followers on Facebook.
Trivia: Momona Tamada Facts
* She was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada by her parents alongside her siblings. However, there are no information about her parents.
* She has been dancing competitively from an early age of four and won awards for it as well.
* She has also performed in the B.C Summer Games Opening Ceremonies and also with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
* She is also modeled in the ivivva campaign which is about Canadian Powerhouse athletic wear brand lululemon.
* She is a child actress who rose to fame from her debut series To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.
* Besides acting, she is also a trained dancer.
* She first made her television appearance with a hit Netflix film called To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before the film series as a Young Laura Jean in 2018.
* On 10 April 2020, Momona’s film “The Main Event” directed by Jay Karas came out. She acted for one of the major parts as Erica.
Now she ranked in the list of most popular Canadian actress.Read Full Biography Wikipedia